Monday 25 May 2015

Looking for an awsome new anime?

Well, if you're looking for a new anime to watch and you have been out of the game for a while, we have lot to discuss. I know you can read these things on Wikipedia bit i have watched these anime myself and i can tell you better about it to boost up your interest. If you are too lazy to search for the anime who are worth watching then this is definitely the place for you. Lets cut the text and get to the point, i'll be posting articles on new anime here. The best anime that "You should be watching" Hear me again, they will be the best of the best. I've watched them myself and i want you to watch them, thats it. The first anime i ever watched was "Naruto" And no, i wont be posting things related to naruto, just new anime. Naruto is old and we need something new, dont we? We demand change and change is what you shall get. I will also talk about some old ones, of course which are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment